Monday, March 18, 2013

Hi girls!

Hello girls,

This is our first post on our blog, so we're going to introduce ourselves.
We've made this blog for a project on our school, TCC De Thij. Our English teacher, ms. Piras, wanted us to do an extra exercise. So we thougt about it and we wanted to make a blog, for you!
We're 4 Dutch girls and we love beauty and fashion and we also wanted to tell you something our life (and how we survive it :p). So we're going to post articles about beauty, fashion and lifestyle whenever we want to!

Evie:
Hi there, I'm Evie Potijk and I'm fourteen years old. I live in Weerselo. It's 7 kilometres from our school. My dad's called Gerard and my mother's called Brigitte. I also have a sister Noa. I like school (sometimes) and I hope I'm going to do gymnasium. I have a dog, Pip, and a rabbit, Knabbel. I love to play with them. I play volleyball and clarinet. I also like to sing.

Nathalie:
Heey, I’m Nathalie Leussink, 13 years old and I also live far from school :(. I have to ride 12 km every day on my bicycle. I live with my father, my mother and my twin sister. I have a rabbit, called Blacky and my sister has a rabbit, called Snuffie. I love to play volleyball and keyboard and I like to read blogs on girlz.nl and girlscene.nl, so it’s nice to make a blog with my friends!

Janneke:
Hi, my name is Janneke Oldengarm and I'm thirteen years old. I live in Oldenzaal, very close to the school. I like sleeping, so I'm always very late... :p
I live with my mother, father and brother. We've two dogs, called Boomer and Joy and two rabbits, called Snuf and Snuitje. I like them very much. I also like horses, friends, family, ice cream, nail polish (I'm addicted), make-up, singing and moustaches. And I like to read blogs, like beautygloss.nl and veracamilla.nl.

Liselotte:
Hee, I'm Liselotte Oplaat and I'm also thirteen years old. I live in Ootmarsum. My parents are Henk and Ria and my sisters are called Elsemieke and Marlinde. We have a rabbit, his name is Bruintje. My hobby is play the drums and I love to play tennis.

We hope you will enjoy our blog! 
xxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment