Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chinese 2 :) (also English, French and Dutch)

If you want to have a conversation in China, here are some sentences with English, French and Dutch translations. I did French and Dutch translates too, because French is one of my subjects on school and it's an important language in Europe (after English)  and I did Dutch, because it's a language I speak every day.

Red = English
Pink = Chinese
Orange = French
Green = Dutch

Hello
Nĭ hăo
Bonjour
Hallo

What's your name?

Nĭ jiào shénme?
Comment tu t'appelles?
Wat is jouw naam?

My name is ...

Wŏ jiào ...
Je m'appelle
Mijn naam is ...

How are you?

Nĭ hăo ma?
Comment ça va?
Hoe gaat het?

I'm fine. And you?

Wŏ (hĕn) hăo. Nĭ ne? -Between the brackets () is the adverb really-
Ça va bien! Et tu?
Het gaat goed met mij. En met jou?

I'm also fine! Thank you!

Wŏ yĕ (hĕn) hăo! Xièxie!
Ça va bien aussi avec moi! Merci!
Met mij gaat het ook goed! Bedankt!

Where do you come from?

Nĭ zhù zài năr?
Quel pays venez-vous?
Waar kom je vandaan?

I come from ... (examples below)


Wŏ zhù zài ...
Je viens de ... (examples en vertu de)
Ik kom uit ... (Voorbeelden hieronder)

England - China - French - Netherlands - Japan - German

Yīngguó - Zhōngguó - Făguó - Hélán - Rìbĕn - Déguó
Angleterre - Chine - France - Pays-Bas - Japon - Allemagne
Engeland - China - Frankrijk - Nederland - Japan - Duitsland

Father - mother - brother - sister

Bàba - māma - gēge - jiĕjie
Pére - mére - frére - soeur
Vader - moeder - broer - zus

Bye

Záijiān
Au revoir
Doei

I hope you enjoyed it just like me. If I made a spelling mistake or you know a sentence I can make; please, write a comment. 




XX Evie















No comments:

Post a Comment