Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Quotes and me


Quotes… I love them! Sometimes it almost feels like they were made for you. I have this feeling often when I look on Twitter. Today, I’m going to share these quotes and pictures with you.


This is a quote that inspires me very much. I sometimes feel down, because people ask too many things from me or because I feel like I’m trying very hard and but it still isn’t good enough. Then I’ll look at these kind of pictures and I’ll feel happy again!


Yeah… I have a crush on someone! :) For like 1 to 2 years now, but I’m just scared to tell him how I feel. We’re good friends, and I’m scared that he doesn’t feel the same way and it would become very awkward between the 2 of us, but Nathalie and Evie say that they’re sure he likes me too and that we’re cute together :) But still, I don't know...


Haha, I just have to laugh when I read this quote! It’s true… There are people that I love to be around with, like my friends, family and crush! :) There are also people that I love to avoid, like when I’m angry at that person. And then there are also people that I’d love to punch in the face :p But only when you’re being very annoying or rude!


It’s so true… The picture says enough! ;)

So this was it for now! I hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know what you think, what your favourite quote is and which quote feels like it was made for you!

Xoxo,
Janneke!

2 comments:

  1. I like the last one, it's so true!
    Nice article, xxxx nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quote: be yourself, believe in yourself!
    and dreams come true!

    xx

    ReplyDelete