Monday, April 15, 2013

Chinese :0

Hello.
On my school, I follow a Chinese class! It's hard, but also great to learn this language.
The people in my class are very nice! There's a girl in my class called Tippy. She is from another school. Next year she'll be in the same class as me :)
During Chinese lessons we learn simple things like: me, you, to be, good, hello, also, thank you and goodbye. The simple things to have a conversation.
We also learn grammar, pronunciation (very important, because you can say 1 word on 4 different ways and it has another meaning), learn numbers and how you count these numbers on your fingers, because the numbers higher than 5 are different, because you use one hand. 


The zero is called líng: 



The one is called yī

The two is called èr

The three is called sānn

The four is called sì


The five is called wŭ



The six is called liù


The seven is called qī


The eight is called bā


The nine is called jiŭ


The ten is called shí


These were the numbers 0 to 10. Last Chinese lesson we played bingo in Chinese :) 


Next time, I'll learn you how you put your fingers and which words you need to have a conversation. 

xx Evie



No comments:

Post a Comment