Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter





Easter Sunday is over and many people visited their family. Maybe you too? But what are you going to do the rest of this day? You can’t eat eggs the whole day and outside it’s too cold, so I have some ideas for you :D

- Make a brunch with, of course, eggs, homemade bread and other things. 
  You could do it with your family, your friends or just both :D
- Instead of eating eggs, decorate them! 
  You could do it with your little brother or sister, your family or your friends.
- Hide the eggs, what’s more fun than search
  the eggs before you can eat them ;D
- Bake a cake, make cupcakes or something else. If you want to have a special Easter-cake, you could put chocolate eggs on top of it. If you love to bake, you could also make a special Easter-high tea.
- If you just want to relax and want to stay home, something I can understand with this horrible weather,  play a game with your parents, brother or sister.

That were my ideas, what are you going to do?
I already know what I’m going to do, I’m going to make some homework (I don’t really like it, but I have no choice) and I’m going to visit friends from my parents.

Love,
Liselotte

No comments:

Post a Comment